What level does this course cover?
It covers the secondary levels of grades 4 and 5 ABRSM for harp and music theory.
How long does each lesson last?
It offers one on one lessons with a duration of 45 minutes plus a monthly master class with a duration of 240 minutes.
What else does this course offer?
- It includes preparation for 2 yearly online recitals and for competitions.
- It includes preparation for performances as part of events in the local community.
- It includes monthly master classes with a duration of 240 minutes.
- It includes assignments and help through the Tonara app in between lessons.
- If approved, the student can participate in the two yearly online recitals.
- If approved, the student can have their recordings uploaded to the Academy’s YouTube channel and Facebook page as part of their online media presence as a student in the Academy.
- The students covering the curriculum for grade 5 receive tuition focused on preparation for the grade 5 ABRSM examination.
Which platform is used for this course?
This course is on YOUBRIO. Every student will need to have a device with the YOUBRIO app downloaded on it or could use YOUBRIO on a computer.
Do I need to have a harp at home in order to enrol in this course?
Every student needs to have a harp at home in order to enrol in this course.
What is the cost of the yearly tuition and the different payment options?
The price of the course is €3000 per school year with the option to be paid in 10 monthly installments of €300 per month, and it doesn’t include the music sheets.